Monday, November 2, 2015

HW

Good morning,

First of all - class was really fun today!  It's always interesting and fun to start a new book.

A couple of reminders:

1.  There is no school tomorrow.  If you need me to call parents/guardians - please let me know.

2.  Dismissal is at 2:50 - Period.  If I have to go to the main site and am not at Mount Sinai at 2:50 - you need to check your watch (or cell phone) and check out with Ms. G or Ms. Hunter at 2:50.  I know this will be the last reminder I'll have to give you about dismissal.

Your homework tonight:

Option one:  Define the following words:
1. conscious

2. fierce

3. madras

4.  suffocate

Option two:  In a five sentence paragraph, answer the following question.  Would you rather be a Greaser or a Soc?  Why?


PARENTS/ GUARDIANS: If you have any 
questions or comments please feel free to 
comment on the bottom of this page. I will 
reply as soon as possible. I look forward to your 
comments.

See you on WEDNESDAY,
Ms. Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment