Monday, June 27, 2016

HW

Good morning,

You guys did a great great great job today and this year!

Your homework/final project is:

Option one:  Write an informative essay discussing ASD.  Include characteristics of people diagnosed with ASD in your essay.

Option two:
•Write a short story (with all the elements of a captivating plot) with a protagonist who has autism.  You will have to make it obvious that your character has autism but you CANNOT state it explicitly.


Remember that tomorrow is a half day.  You will be dismissed at 11:30 from Mount Sinai.  We had a great year and I'm proud of ALL OF YOU.  Thanks for sharing your time and your effort with me.  I


PARENTS/ GUARDIANS: If you have any questions or comments please feel free to comment on the bottom of this page. I will reply as soon as possible. I look forward to your comments

See you tomorrow,

Ms. Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment