Thursday, September 29, 2016

HW

Good day,

Thank you for being so patient as we had many changes in our schedule.

You worked hard today.  You were focused.  We are very proud of you.

Tomorrow, I will spend my morning at the main site telling all of your old teachers about your progress at Mount Sinai.

Your homework for tonight:

Option one:
1.  What is self-esteem?

2.  How is Junior's self-esteem different at the end of the story?


Option two:

Read the following poem and answer the question:
I Am Different
We may have the same eyes
But I use mine differently
We may have the same heart
But I use mine differently
I’m Different cause I do things differently
I’m different cause I wear things differently
I may stand out differently in many ways
But I love it and I love being different
I am different – Iesha Scales


1     1. What is the theme of this poem? How is this poem’s theme similar to Junior’s life?


PARENTS/ GUARDIANS: If you have any questions or comments please feel free to comment on the bottom of this page. I will reply as soon as possible. I look forward to your comments

See you tomorrow,
Ms. Betsy


No comments:

Post a Comment