Wednesday, February 8, 2017

HW

Good morning,

Remember to work hard and be kind today.

Your homework for tonight is:


Option 1: Answer the following questions.
…after the explosion,… Mr.Tanimoto, … attached himself …to an old lady who was walking along in a daze.

1   1. What did Mr. Tanimoto do after the explosion?

(an old lady)...supporting a small boy … on her back …and crying, “I’m hurt! I’m hurt! I’m hurt!” 

    2.  What was the old lady doing and saying? 





      Option 2:

Immediately after the explosion,… Mr.Tanimoto, … attached himself …to an old lady who was walking along in a daze...supporting a small boy of three or four on her back …and crying, “I’m hurt! I’m hurt! I’m hurt!” Mr. Tanimoto transferred the child to his own back and led the woman by the hand….He took the woman to a grammar school not far away …At the school, he was much surprised to see glass all over the floor and fifty or sixty injured people already waiting to be treated.

1.        What did Mr. Tanimoto do after the explosion? 
2.        What was the old lady doing and saying? 
3.        How did Mr. Tanimoto help the woman? 
4.        Where did he take her? 
5.        What surprised him?



PARENTS/ GUARDIANS: If you have any questions or comments please feel free to comment on the bottom of this page. I will reply as soon as possible. I look forward to your comments

See you tomorrow,
Ms. Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment