Wednesday, June 28, 2017

HW

Good morning,

It has been an absolute pleasure working with each and every one of you this year.  You have grown as students and as young adults. I am proud and lucky to know you.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Your homework until I see you again:

Option one:

1. What was one thing that you learned this year?

2.  Define the word "journey"

Option two:

In a well-developed paragraph, answer the following question.  Describe an epic journey you have had.


I will be collecting this on the first day of school.


PARENTS/ GUARDIANS: If you have any questions or comments please feel free to comment on the bottom of this page. I will reply as soon as possible. I look forward to your comments.  


The first day of summer school is July 5. Meet me at the main site at 8:10.

See you on Wednesday

Ms. Betsy





No comments:

Post a Comment