Thursday, October 18, 2018

HW

Good morning,

Alexis, great singing this morning. You are great.
Jon, I like your matching outfit today. You are great.
Jose, thank you for coming to school today. You are great.
Viemary, I was impressed when you read a complicated sentence in English. You are great.
Marcus, you answered so many questions correctly. You are great.
Daquan, thank you for securing our classroom and always being on time. You are great.

Your homework for tonight:

Option one:
1. How do you find the theme?

2. What is the theme of "I am Malala"?

Option two:
In a well-developed paragraph, answer the following question. What questions do you have to ask yourself when you are find the theme?


PARENTS/ GUARDIANS: If you have any questions or comments please feel free to comment on the bottom of this page, or call me. I will reply as soon as possible. I look forward to your comments.  




See you tomorrow,
Ms. Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment