Friday, October 2, 2015

HW

Good morning,

Congratulations on your first full week of school!  I hope you had as much fun as I did.

I am so excited to embark on this journey with you.  As we begin Of Mice and Men, mentally prepare yourself to continue thinking critically about the text.  Don't be afraid to share ideas (even if it's not completely on point).  We will get better together with your ideas!

Your HW for tonight:

Option one:
1. What is the Dust Bowl?

2. What was one cause of the Great Depression?

Option two:
1.  How did the Dust Bowl and the Great Depression contribute to the perceived collapse of the American Dream?  ( Create a 5 sentence paragraph with a topic sentence and three examples.)

PARENTS/ GUARDIANS: If you have any 
questions or comments please feel free to 
comment on the bottom of this page. I will 
reply as soon as possible. I look forward to your 
comments

Have a great weekend and get some sleep!
Ms. Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment