Thursday, October 22, 2015

HW

Good morning,

Hector and Naetasha were star scholars today!!!!

I'm super proud of both of you.

I know that each of you have appointments and long commutes and trouble waking up. Let's work on making our class time together a priority.

Your homework for tonight:

Option one:
1. Who killed Candy's dog?

2. Why did Lennie sleep in the barn?

3. What do you think will happen to Candy?

Option two:
In a five sentence paragraph, answer the following question.

If you were Candy, why would you want to keep an old, sick dog alive?



PARENTS/ GUARDIANS: If you have any 
questions or comments please feel free to 
comment on the bottom of this page. I will 
reply as soon as possible. I look forward to your 
comments.

See you tomorrow,
Ms. Betsy

Rafaela - please call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment