Friday, September 11, 2015

HW

Hello,

I must say that I am disappointed with the attendance for today.  Please get serious about your future and about your education.  We will start again on Wednesday.

Your homework for tonight:

Option one:

Read chapter 1 and 2 of The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian and answer the following questions:

1. Why would the dentist believe that Indians felt half as much pain as white people?

2. What is the Black-Eye-of-the-Month Club?

3. How does Arnold describe poverty?

Option two:

1. What do you think teens deal with most in their lives? Explain.


PARENTS/ GUARDIANS: If you have any 
questions or comments please feel free to 
comment on the bottom of this page. I will 
reply as soon as possible. I look forward to your 
comments.

Young people, refocus your efforts.  I know you can do this.

I'll see you Wednesday,
Ms. Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment