Friday, September 18, 2015

HW

Hello,

I am proud of you guys today!  Jeraldo and Terrell, you both made it to class earlier than yesterday - that's improvement.  Rayven, you were here on time and focused throughout the class.  Naetasha and Hector, thank you for sharing a book and sharing such wonderful ideas.  Rusey, you have such amazing insights.

Your homework for tonight:

Option one: Define :
1. Motif

2. Symbol

3. Theme

Option two:  Define motif, symbol and theme.  For each element, find textual examples in An Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian.  You can use your notes and complete sentences.  (Actually, I expect you to do both)



I am proud of you! I'll see you on Monday,
Ms. Betsy

(Remember, there is no school on Wednesday and Thursday of next week)

PARENTS/ GUARDIANS: If you have any 
questions or comments please feel free to 
comment on the bottom of this page. I will 
reply as soon as possible. I look forward to your 
comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment