Tuesday, September 29, 2015

HW

Good morning!!!!

The hard part is getting through Tuesday morning.  I know it's early and it's tough, but I do appreciate you putting forth effort today.

As we wrap up our beloved story, I want you to think about how this story might connect to you.

Your homework for tonight:

Option one:
1. What is the difference between "ideal self" and "self"?

2.  How does your self concept change as you get older?

Option two:

Who are your role models and heroes/heroines?  What qualities do you admire in them?  If you would like to be more like these people, what more than their success (money, fame, adulation etc) do you want?

PARENTS/ GUARDIANS: If you have any 
questions or comments please feel free to 
comment on the bottom of this page. I will 
reply as soon as possible. I look forward to your 
comments

I'll see you tomorrow,
Ms. Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment